Physical Infrastructure Development : Balancing the Growth, Equity, and Environmental Imperatives Paperback / softback
Edited by William Ascher, Corinne Krupp
This book addresses the key challenges of balancing economic growth, poverty alleviation, and environmental protection in the development of major physical infrastructure, ranging from transport to energy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 271 pages, XV, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/09/2011
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230338364