Globalization and Military Power in the Andes Hardback
Through a series of comparative case studies, the author demonstrates that the conflicts and struggles over capitalist globalization in the Andes are intricately connected to the political power of the military in the region.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, XII, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/01/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230103870
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £56.15