Holocaust as Fiction : Bernhard Schlink's "Nazi" Novels and Their Films Paperback / softback
Holocaust as Fiction seeks to explain and critically evaluate the extraordinary success of Schlink's internationally acclaimed novel, The Reader , the widely read "Selb" detective trilogy, and two popular films based closely on his work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 251 pages, 12 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 251 p. 12 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137277633
- Hardback from £50.75
- Paperback / softback from £18.89