Practice of Spiritual Direction Paperback / softback
Fathers Barry and Connolly see the work of spiritual direction as helping people to develop their relationship with God.
In thinking and practice they have absorbed the insights of modern psychotherapy, but have not been absorbed by them.
This highly practical book reflects the authors' experience at the Center for Religious Development in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where spiritual direction is available and where directors are trained.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Continuum Publishing Corporation
- Publication Date: 01/04/2003
- Category: Christian spirituality & religious experience
- ISBN: 9780826469175