Narrating Class in American Fiction Hardback
by William Dow
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
Focusing on American fiction from 1850-1940, Narrating Class in American Fiction offers close readings in the context of literary and political history to detail the uneasy attention American authors gave to class in their production of social identities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 271 pages, IX, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/01/2009
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230609822
- Paperback / softback from £78.69