Curriculum Studies in the United States: Present Circumstances, Intellectual Histories Hardback
Pinar documents that the field of curriculum studies in the United States is in the early stages of a second paradigm shift, this time stimulated by present political circumstances.
He explains why their acceptance in contemporary scholarship signals their conceptual exhaustion and how recent work in the field begins to surpass them.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 113 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; VI, 113 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781137303417
- Paperback / softback from £39.95