The Character of Curriculum Studies : Bildung, Currere, and the Recurring Question of the Subject Hardback
Assembles essays addressing the recurring question of the 'subject,' understood both as human person and school subject, thereby elaborating the subjective and disciplinary character of curriculum studies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XVII, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/12/2011
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9780230110335
- Paperback / softback from £57.69