Introduction to Solid Modeling Using SolidWorks 2017 Paperback / softback
Introduction to Solid Modeling using SolidWorks primarily consists of chapter-long tutorials, which introduce both basic concepts in solid modeling (such as part modeling, drawing creation, and assembly modeling) and more advanced applications of solid modeling in engineering analysis and design (such as mechanism modeling, mold creation, sheet metal bending, and rapid prototyping).
Each tutorial is organized as "keystroke-level" instructions, designed to teach the use of the software.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, 1050 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 02/05/2017
- Category: Engineering graphics & technical drawing
- ISBN: 9781259696541