Mastering Pascal and Delphi Programming Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Master Series (Computing) series
The book provides an introduction to programming with Pascal and extends this to show how Borland Delphi is used to development Microsoft Windows programs. It is packed full of real-life application and splits into three main sections:* Pascal programming* Pascal applications* Delphi programmingPractical applications include: software interrupts, hardware interrupts, graphics, date and time, system commands, RS-232 and parallel ports.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, X, 384 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 23/03/1998
- Category: Programming & scripting languages: general
- ISBN: 9780333730072