Political Extremism in Democracies : Combating Intolerance Hardback
When political 'extremists' - organized into parties that compete openly and successfully in democratic elections - enter the conventional institutional arena, how do mainstream actors react?
This book deals with understanding how democracies respond to party-based extremism and with what consequences.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, 4 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 238 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/06/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230340794
- Paperback / softback from £54.09