The Primacy of Foreign Policy in British History, 1660-2000 : How Strategic Concerns Shaped Modern Britain Hardback
External challenges, strategic threats, and war have shaped the course of modern British history.
This volume examines how Britain mobilized to meet these challenges and how developments in the constitution, state, public sphere, and economy were a response to foreign policy issues from the Restoration to the rise of New Labour.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 345 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 345 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/10/2010
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230574724
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £68.45