A Life in Music : Conversations with Sir David Willcocks and Friends Mixed media product
Edited by William Owen
Told in a series of interviews with Sir David Willcocks and rounded out with reflections from a roll-call of eminent composers, musicians, and friends, this book presents a portrait of a highly gifted musician whose leadership, decency, and humanity have inspired countless singers to follow his example and live a life rich in music.
Includes CD with many of Sir David's famous recordings.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 304 pages, b+w photographs
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 28/08/2008
- Category: Individual composers & musicians, specific bands & groups
- ISBN: 9780193360631