King Henry IV Part 2 : Third Series Hardback
Edited by James C. Bulman
Part of the The Arden Shakespeare Third Series series
More troubled and troubling than King Henry IV Part 1, the play continues the story of King Henry's decline and Hal's reform.
Though Part 2 echoes the structure of the earlier play, it is a darker and more unsettling world, in which even Falstaff's revelry is more tired and cynical, and the once-merry Hal sloughs off his tavern companions to become King Henry V.
James C. Bulman's authoritative edition provides a wealth of incisive commentary on this complex history play.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 576 pages, 26 bw illus
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 28/07/2016
- Category: Shakespeare plays
- ISBN: 9781904271369
- Paperback / softback from £11.69