Much Ado About Nothing Paperback / softback
Edited by Claire McEachern
Part of the The Arden Shakespeare Third Series series
Much Ado About Nothing presents a battle of the sexes in more ways than one: as both a lightning-fast skirmish of wits between two famously disputatious lovers, and a near-deadly conflict built on conventions of gender and male rivalry.
Claire McEachern's new introduction brings this best-seller right up to date, analysing recent developments in criticism and the latest productions of this comedy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 416 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 28/01/2016
- Category: Shakespeare plays
- ISBN: 9781472520296
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- PDF from £7.14
- Hardback from £16.95
- EPUB from £4.54
- Mixed media product from £13.09