The Theory of Political Economy Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Classics in Economics series
William Stanley Jevons is regarded by many as bringing mathematical methods to the study of economics.
The Theory of Political Economy brought together maths and the theory of utility, this contribution marked Jevons as a leading political economist of his time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 339 pages, LXXX, 339 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/11/2013
- Category: Microeconomics
- ISBN: 9781137374141
- Paperback / softback from £12.95
- Hardback from £19.95