Presidential Faith and Foreign Policy : Jimmy Carter the Disciple and Ronald Reagan the Alchemist Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy series
This book explores the relationship between the religious beliefs of presidents and their foreign policymaking.
Through the application of a new methodological approach that provides a cognetic narrative of each president, this study reveals the significance of religion's impact on U.S. foreign policy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 289 pages, XIV, 289 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2014
- Category: Religious & theocratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9781137476470
- Paperback / softback from £48.95