The Social Effects of Economic Thinking Hardback
The book explains how social outcomes result from the influence of economic ideas which are themselves strongly impacted by the distribution of power in society.
The book examines policies and programs of contending interests, emphasizing the importance of socio-economic issues stemming from quasi-economic stagnation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 138 pages, 7 Illustrations, black and white; X, 138 p. 7 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/11/2014
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137497888
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £39.95