A Computer Scientist's Guide to Cell Biology Paperback / softback
This book is designed specifically as a guide for Computer Scientists needing an introduction to Cell Biology.
The text explores three different facets of biology: biological systems, experimental methods, and language and nomenclature.
The author discusses what biologists are trying to determine from their experiments, how various experimental procedures are used and how they relate to accepted concepts in computer science, and the vocabulary necessary to read and understand current literature in biology.
The book is an invaluable reference tool and an excellent starting point for a more comprehensive examination of cell biology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 100 pages, 16 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 100 p. 16 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 25/06/2007
- Category: Cellular biology (cytology)
- ISBN: 9780387482750
- PDF from £38.24