Data Envelopment Analysis : A Comprehensive Text with Models, Applications, References and DEA-Solver Software Hardback
This volume systematically details both the basic principles and new developments in Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), offering a solid understanding of the methodology, its uses, and its potential.
New material in this edition includes coverage of recent developments that have greatly extended the power and scope of DEA and have lead to new directions for research and DEA uses.
Each chapter accompanies its developments with simple numerical examples and discussions of actual applications.
The first nine chapters cover the basic principles of DEA, while the final seven chapters provide a more advanced treatment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 492 pages, 126 Tables, black and white; XXXVIII, 492 p. With online files/update.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 14/11/2006
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387452814
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69