Practical Business Negotiation Paperback / softback
Practical Business Negotiation introduces university students to business negotiation as practiced in the globalized business world.
There are no other textbooks that take on this topic in depth with non-native English speakers in mind.
Current textbooks about negotiation tend to be dense, academic and less than practical in content.
Many are demotivating to students who are not easily able to consume a few hundred pages of academic writing.
This textbook takes a step by step approach, providing bite-sized presentations of negotiation concepts with practical exercises that include linguistic as well as negotiation content.
Explanations are reinforced with practical questions and problem solving and recent examples drawn from a business world that includes much more than North America and Europe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 52 Line drawings, black and white; 57 Tables, black and white; 52 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/05/2015
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781138781481