Clotel : Or, the President's Daughter: a Narrative of Slave Life in the United States Paperback / softback
Edited by Robert Levine
Part of the Bedford Cultural Editions series
This edition of 'Clotel' is the only one to include selections from the key texts and cultural documents that Brown drew upon when he wrote his novel.
The streamlined second edition includes an updated introduction and features cultural documents which focus more directly on the texts about slavery and race that Brown used.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/07/2011
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780230333642
- Paperback / softback from £17.55
- from £26.05