Junior Chef Master Class : 70+ Fresh Recipes and Key Techniques for Cooking Like a Pro Paperback / softback
Creativity, hard work, and lots of fun that s what it takes to cook like a master.
Beloved television competition show MasterChef Junior fosters all of this within each of its pint-size home cooks, and what they whip up is truly impressive.
This book aims to give any aspiring young chef the tools he or she needs to hone essential cooking skills, with 100 recipes inspired by dishes that the contestants served in the first five seasons, as well as timeless techniques, tips, and advice.
With this book, anyone can become an excellent cook.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Colour throughout
- Publisher: Weldon Owen, Incorporated
- Publication Date: 13/11/2019
- Category: Cooking & food (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781681884745