Blood Brothers Paperback / softback
Part of the Student Editions series
A Liverpudlian West Side Story, Blood Brothers is the story of twin brothers separated at birth because their mother cannot afford to keep them both.
One of them is given away to wealthy Mrs Lyons and they grow up as friends in ignorance of their fraternity until the inevitable quarrel unleashes a blood-bath.
Blood Brothers was first performed at the Liverpool Playhouse in 1983 and subsequently transferred to the Lyric Theatre, London.
It was revived in the West End in 1988 for a long-running production and opened on Broadway in 1993.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 1 colour, 8 page sections
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 14/08/1995
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9780413695109
- Paperback / softback from £9.89