GIS Tutorial 1 : Basic Workbook Paperback / softback
GIS Tutorial 1: Basic Workbook is a top-selling introductory text for learning ArcGIS (R) for Desktop.
This workbook presents GIS tools and functionality, including querying interactive maps, collecting data, and running geoprocessing tools.
Its detailed exercises, ""Your Turn"" sections, and homework assignments can be adapted to learning GIS in a classroom or for independent study.
Also included is access to a 180-day trial of ArcGIS (R) 10.1 for Desktop Advanced software and a DVD with data for working through the exercises.
Instructor resources are available.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 440 pages, 510 illustrations
- Publisher: ESRI Press
- Publication Date: 30/05/2013
- Category: Geographical information systems (GIS) & remote sensing
- ISBN: 9781589483354
- EPUB from £41.18
- Paperback / softback from £85.59