Global Mindset and Leadership Effectiveness Hardback
The book addresses managerial attitudes regarding globalization and international business, often referred to as a global mindset.
A global mindset is not enabling managers to be most effective in all situations.
Alongside the structure and culture of their working environment, this leads to consequences for both managers and their organization.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XVII, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2013
- Category: Business innovation
- ISBN: 9781137351951
- PDF from £66.30
- Hardback from £65.49
- Paperback / softback from £61.69