Entrepreneurship and Economic Development Hardback
by Wim Naude
Part of the Studies in Development Economics and Policy series
Leading international scholars provide a timely reconsideration of how and why entrepreneurship matters for economic development, particularly in emerging and developing economies.
The book critically dissects the evolving relationship between entrepreneurs and the state.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 373 pages, XVIII, 373 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2009
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230282209
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £70.45