The Battleship HMS Duke of York Paperback / softback
Part of the Top Drawings series
HMS Duke of York was the third of the King George V class battleships to be built after a lull in battleship design and construction following the signing of the Washington Naval Treaty.
The battleship was laid down on May 5, 1937 at John Brown & Company Limited, Shipbuilding & Engineering Works in Clydebank, Scotland.
She was commissioned four and a half years later, on November 4, 1941. *32 pages*drawings sheets*color profiles*4 double A2 sheet with colour scheme*Format (sizes): (210x297 mm)*booklet binding
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Highly illustrated
- Publisher: Kagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Publication Date: 01/05/2014
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9788364596025