The Palgrave International Handbook of Peace Studies : A Cultural Perspective Paperback / softback
Thirty-four outstanding scholars write about the etymological meaning and the religious, legal and political connotations of the concept of 'peace'.
They provide firm evidence to show how adopting a multi-faceted approach to 'peace' could ultimately contribute to the search for a more authentic understanding of 'peace' across the world stage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 625 pages, XXX, 625 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/01/2011
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9781137453235