The fields of communication, signal processing, and embedded systems and circuits are brought together in this book.
These fields come together with a single design goal, a WLAN transceiver which combines analog and digital design, VLSI and systems design, algorithms and architectures, as well as design and CAD/EDA.
This book focuses on the overall approach to design problems and design organization needed for transceiver design.
It does not focus on one particular standard.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 289 pages, 10 Tables, black and white; 50 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 289 p. 50 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 07/07/2008
- Category: WAP (wireless) technology
- ISBN: 9780387745152
- PDF from £138.13
- Paperback / softback from £139.85