Biological Invasions Paperback / softback
Edited by Wolfgang Nentwig
Part of the Ecological Studies series
This new volume on Biological Invasions deals with both plants and animals, differing from previous books by extending from the level of individual species to an ecosystem and global level.
Topics of highest societal relevance, such as the impact of genetically modified organisms, are interlinked with more conventional ecological aspects, including biodiversity.
The combination of these approaches is new and makes compelling reading for researchers and environmentalists.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 446 pages, 19 Tables, black and white; XXV, 446 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 03/03/2008
- Category: Biology, life sciences
- ISBN: 9783540773757