Wonders of Abu Simbel : The Sound and Light of Nubia Paperback / softback
One of the highlights of a visit to the remote and imposing temples of Abu Simbel in Egypt's far south is the famed Sound & Light Show, a spectacular show of music, historical narration, and lights and images played on the ancient statues and temple facades.
This new, full-color presentation serves as the ideal record--or foretaste--of the Abu Simbel Sound & Light experience, with a historical introduction to the area and the temples by internationally renowned Egyptologist Zahi Hawass, and the complete script of the show, accompanied by over 60 beautiful photographs of the light show and of the Abu Simbel temples and other sights of Nubia.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: over 60 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Misr Company for Sound, Light and Cinema
- Publication Date: 15/07/2010
- Category: Egyptian archaeology / Egyptology
- ISBN: 9789771780281