Transforming Karachi into a livable and competitive megacity : a city diagnostic and transformation strategy Paperback / softback
by World Bank
Part of the Directions in development series
The Karachi City Diagnostic attempts to present detailed data on the economy, livability and key urban services of the city.
It also proposes pathways towards the transformation of Karachi into a more livable, inclusive and economically competitive city by outlining and prioritizing key policy actions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 126 pages, col. maps, col figs, tables
- Publisher: World Bank Publications
- Publication Date: 28/02/2018
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781464812118