The British Abroad Since the Eighteenth Century, Volume 1 : Travellers and Tourists Hardback
Edited by Martin Farr
Part of the Britain and the World series
This book considers the British travelling beyond their isles over the last three hundred years, and through a range of interdisciplinary perspectives reflects on their taste for discovery and self-discovery both through the exploration - and exploitation - of other lands and peoples.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, XV, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/11/2013
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781137304148
- PDF from £52.69
- Paperback / softback from £48.95