The British Abroad Since the Eighteenth Century, Volume 2 : Experiencing Imperialism Hardback
Edited by Martin Farr
Part of the Britain and the World series
This is a collection of twelve interdisciplinary essays from international scholars concerned with examining the British experience of Empire since the eighteenth century.
It considers themes such as national identity, modernity, culture, social class, diplomacy, consumerism, gender, postcolonialism, and perceptions of Britain's place in the world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XV, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781137304179
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £52.89