Applied Typeface : Japanese Style Typeface Desing and Applications Paperback / softback
by Xia Jiajia
The expressiveness of type cannot be denied. With unlimited variations possible, designers have the ability to create and customize typefaces for any given application.
By adjusting size or line weight, in bold or italics, with or without serifs and in fluid or straight lines, characters can be adapted to any client's needs to evoke responses from the aesthetic to the emotional.
This is a thorough, fascinating examination of the infinite creative variations enabled by the ever-expanding world of modern typeface.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 268 pages, 700 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Artpower International
- Publication Date: 26/08/2015
- Category: Typography & lettering
- ISBN: 9789881354266