Developing Business Ethics in China Paperback / softback
Edited by Xiaohe Lu, Georges Enderle
Twenty-seven international scholars and business leaders analyse the challenges facing business ethics in China: the role of different ethical traditions, the creation of ethical corporate cultures, corruption and the lack of confidence, consumption patterns and income distribution, globalization, WTO and information technology, to name a few.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 295 pages, XXIII, 295 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/02/2013
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137308580