One boy, one boat, one tiger . . . After the tragic sinking of a cargo ship, a solitary lifeboat remains bobbing on the wild, blue Pacific.
The only survivors from the wreck are a sixteen-year-old boy named Pi, a hyena, a zebra (with a broken leg), a female orang-utan - and a 450-pound Royal Bengal tiger.
The scene is set for one of the most extraordinary and best-loved works of fiction in recent years.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2016
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781782118695
- Paperback from £4.99
- EPUB from £5.39
- Mixed media product from £6.95
- eAudiobook MP3 from £9.14
- CD-Audio from £17.95
- Hardback from £18.15