The Awesome Autistic Go-To Guide : A Practical Handbook for Autistic Teens and Tweens Paperback / softback
This book explores what it feels like to be a young person on the autism spectrum and looks at all the brilliant things people on the autism spectrum can do. Full of insights about being awesome and autistic, this book celebrates the strengths of understanding the world in a different way.
It looks at all the reasons being you and thinking differently can be totally awesome!
It also has tips for managing tricky situations such as meltdowns, sensory differences and anxiety.
It includes fun activities and diary pages where you can write your thoughts and feelings to help you concentrate on your strengths and work on your challenges. This book helps you develop the confidence to be who you are and help you live life with as little stress and anxiety as possible.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 14 black and white cartoons
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/04/2020
- Category: Personal & social issues: disability & special needs (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781787753167