Education, Culture and the Singapore Developmental State : World-Soul Lost and Regained? Hardback
Part of the Education, Economy and Society series
This book explores the role of education in the formation of the Singapore developmental state.
The book provides a historical study of citizenship education in Singapore, whereby a comparative study of history, civics and social studies curricula, and the politics and policies that underpin them are examined.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XIII, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/04/2015
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137374592
- Paperback / softback from £53.79