Micro- and Macromechanical Properties of Materials Hardback
Part of the Advances in Materials Science and Engineering series
This is an English translation of a Chinese textbook that has been designated a national planned university textbook, the highest award given to scientific textbooks in China.
The book provides a complete overview of mechanical properties and fracture mechanics in materials science, mechanics, and physics.
It details the macro- and micro-mechanical properties of metal structural materials, nonmetal structural materials, and various functional materials.
It also discusses the macro and micro failure mechanism under different loadings and contains research results on thin film mechanics, smart material mechanics, and more.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 578 pages, 1171; 27 Tables, black and white; 387 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 18/09/2013
- Category: Materials science
- ISBN: 9781466592438
- Paperback / softback from £74.45
- PDF from £76.50