The Arab Gulf States and Reform in the Middle East : Between Iran and the "Arab Spring" Hardback
This analysis seeks to analyse the main trends in Gulf security in light of the changes in the regional and international arena, while examining the relationship between external and internal threats, which are intertwined in the Gulf security agenda.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 147 pages, VIII, 147 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/12/2014
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9781137467829
- Paperback / softback from £37.39