Yoko Saito's Quilts and Projects from My Favorite Fabrics : Centenary Collection by Yoko Saito Paperback / softback
by YOKO SAITO
What better way to celebrate Yoko Saito's 20th anniversary designing fabrics for Lecien than with a book full of bags, quilts, and projects?
A quilter and designer renowned for her stunning use of Japanese-inspired taupe color palettes, Yoko Saito offers 28 fabulous projects in this book, along with basic how-tos for her patchwork and quilting methods.This book is published by Stitch Publications, is distributed by Martingale, and is nonreturnable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Stitch Publications
- Publication Date: 30/11/2017
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9780986302947