Coloniality of Diasporas : Rethinking Intra-Colonial Migrations in a Pan-Caribbean Context Hardback
Part of the New Caribbean Studies series
Focusing on piracy in the seventeenth century, filibustering in the nineteenth century, intracolonial migrations in the 1930s, metropolitan racializations in the 1950s and 1960s, and feminist redefinitions of creolization and sexile from the 1940s to the 1990s, this book redefines the Caribbean beyond the postcolonial debate.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 277 pages, XIII, 277 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2014
- Category: Literary studies: post-colonial literature
- ISBN: 9781137413062
- Paperback / softback from £36.25