Armed Groups in Cambodian Civil War : Territorial Control, Rivalry, and Recruitment Hardback
Part of the Asia Today series
In civil war the causal mechanism on recruitment of combatants is complicated because armed groups interact for context-based strategic.
This book argues that a group will adopt varying mobilization strategies depending upon the difference in a group's influence between the stronghold and contested areas, using as examples two Cambodian civil wars.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 205 pages, XIII, 205 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2013
- Category: Revolutionary groups & movements
- ISBN: 9781137364081
- Paperback / softback from £61.69