The Big Blue Thing on the Hill Paperback / softback
by Yuval Zommer
When a blue monster (that humans will see is a camper van) arrives on their hill, the local wildlife agree they must get rid of it.
They send foxes, wolves, warthogs and even bears to scare it away, but it is only when wise owl suggests sending the smallest of them - the insects - that the big blue thing finally gets moving at top speed!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/04/2014
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781848777606
- Hardback from £9.45