Revolutionary Cycles in Chinese Cinema, 1951-1979 Hardback
by Z. Wang
A comprehensive history of how the conflicts and balances of power in the Maoist revolutionary campaigns from 1951 to 1979 complicated and diversified the meanings of films, this book offers a discursive study of the development of early PRC cinema.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 274 pages, 15 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 274 p. 15 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/07/2014
- Category: Film: styles & genres
- ISBN: 9781137378736
- Paperback / softback from £53.25