Polite Anarchy in International Relations Theory Hardback
by Zaheer Kazmi
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan History of International Thought series
An innovative re-evaluation of the concept of anarchy in theorizing diplomacy between states which draws on a historically sensitive re-evaluation of the ideological uses of politeness in the anarchist thought of William Godwin.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XIII, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/11/2012
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137028112
- Paperback / softback from £54.09