Tales of Swordfish and Tuna Paperback / softback
by Zane Grey
Paperback / softback
Zane Grey fished up to 300 days of the year. But, with all that time on the water, there was nothing more exciting or more compelling than the really BIG fish-the giants of the sea.
Blue fin tuna are (even today) still sometimes pursued with harpoons!
There's the story of a swordfish that was hooked at 10:30 in the morning and played until 11:30 that night-only to...!
Tales of Swordfish and Tuna will dazzle and thrill any fishing heart.
Less than 10 available - usually despatched within 48 hours
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:272 pages, 86 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher:Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date:20/03/2020
- EPUB from £20.00
- Hardback from £39.59
- Paperback / softback from £15.45
- eAudiobook MP3 from £11.87