Hullabaloo at the Zoo Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Alison Friend
Part of the Picture Books series
Have you ever wondered what happens in the zoo at night?
Well, the answer, in this zoo anyway, is that all the animals create a hullabaloo - playing music, dancing, singing and generally having a noisy good time.
Zanna Davidson's rompingly rhythmic story, with lots of phonic repetition, is a joy to read aloud and to listen to.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2020
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781474958721