Defending the Holy Land : A Critical Analysis of Israel's Security and Foreign Policy Paperback / softback
by Zeev Maoz
This is a landmark analysis of the entire history of Israel's defense and foreign policies and a fundamental reassessment of its security doctrine.
A scathing and brilliant revisionist history, ""Defending the Holy Land"" is the most comprehensive analysis to date of Israel's national security and foreign policy, from the inception of the State of Israel to the present.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 752 pages, 21 figures, 9 tables
- Publisher: The University of Michigan Press
- Publication Date: 15/01/2009
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780472033416
- Hardback from £55.95